FibreJet is the truly affordable SAN Management solution. A FibreJet managed enterprise-class storage network gives multiple computers operating on multiple operating systems concurrent access to multiple terabytes of storage using just about anyone’s storage over Fibre Channel or iSCSI.
Higher-performance storage networking. FibreJet has shown in real world application to have as much as 500% better performance during file-copy compared to the same operation on other SAN management software. On SAN networks using FibreJet operators are able find a file in as little as 5 seconds as compared to taking as much as 4 minutes and more for the same operation in many other well known SAN management solutions.
FibreJet is the proven choice for storage and server consolidation; higher performance, lower cost, easy scalability with higher availability when you need to work together.
BACKUP & RECOVERY.
Intelligent Technology utilizes Retrospect backup and recovery software for small and medium organizations provides medical offices, law firms, banks, auto repair shops, restaurants, departments in large corporations, universities, government offices and so many others with the peace of mind knowing that their digital assets are safe.
Retrospect’s enterprise level features provide local and offsite backups for physical and virtual environments, precise point-in-time restores, file-level deduplication, iOS remote management of multiple backup servers, end-user-initiated restores, and industry-leading customer support – all with no dedicated IT staff required to manage it.
MEDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT (MaM).
Ever wanted to maintain a catalog of clip data and other media assets, including the source of the clip and where it’s used, together with a wide variety of other clip properties that are helpful to the editor?
CatDV is the answer to media asset management!
- Excellent integration with Final Cut Pro and other professional editing systems.
- Built in sequence editing, to create rough cut edits from the convenience of your asset management tool.
- Unlimited user-defined metadata attributes to annotate clips.
- Enhanced search dialog, with multiple conditions and logical expressions, named filters, and regular expressions.
- Additional interchange file formats, such as Final Cut Pro XML, Avid ALE, Premiere Pro batch lists, and more.
- Support for image sequences.
- Support for reading metadata from additional file formats, including PDF and XML.
- Verbatim Logger command.
- Log using timecode event markers within a clip or by creating subclips.
- Fully customisable preview settings.
- Customisable clip details panel layout.
- Timezone and camera clock adjustments to permit accurate date-based correlation of shots taken with different cameras.
- Support for standard JKL shuttle controls when playing media.
- Use CatDV Pro as a client to gain access to the networked capabilities provied by the CatDV Server.
- Catalog arbitrary files, not just media files.
- With the optional CatDV MXF Option, read metadata from MXF and XDCAM files, and import Avid or P2 clips and automatically sync up video and audio as an MXF metaclip.